Wednesday 5 September 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting! and Calming

I'm not giving in to Fall just yet, however I am trying to incorporate a few things into my life that will brighten me up and calm me down. Just reading about wrapping cinnamon sticks around a candle and having their essence fill the house warms me up inside.




Wood veneer and gold details




Coffee Beans and Tea Lights




Breathtaking




And I'd finish off the day with some Hot Spiced Cashew Coconut Milk



Linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting! and Pin-spiration.


Like what you see...follow me :) 

Pin It

5 comments:

Alison said...

I love the wood and gold candles! This makes me a little more accepting of the oncoming cool weather. :)

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love how warm the first set of candles looks! And that spiced cashew coconut milk looks amazing! I love fall!

Anonymous said...

I am so ready for fall! I love the accents on the first candle picture. I may do that for my dining room!

Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

Thanks for your sweet email! I am your newest GFC follower! Would love for you to follow me back on GFC!

XO Meghan
citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... coffee candles...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...