I was sitting eating a bunch of Concord Grapes while innocently scrolling through Pinterest when I spotted this picture of...Concord Grapes! Out of curiosity I followed the link to Five Health Benefits, an article by Chatelaine Magazine (see link for further details).
1. Decrease blood pressure with concord grapes
2. Concord grapes are anti-inflammatory
3. Eat grapes to stay (mentally) sharp
4. Boost your immunity with concord grapes
5. Concord grapes maintain healthy breast tissue
I felt a lot better about my Pinterest session, I mean my eating of the grapes.
I received the grapes as part of my CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) Weekly Fruit & Veggie Box. It's packed full of local/seasonal produce at a reasonable price. This helps me with my weekly grocery shopping and supporting local farmers. Anyone else do this?
They also shared with me a recipe for Grape Jelly, by Canadian Living...just in case these grapes are too sour on their own.