Wednesday 1 August 2012

Trip to France / Oh How Pinteresting

Today I am not only going to share with you my favourite pins for Oh, How Pinteresting!, I'm going to send you on a virtual tour of France! Amber over at Obviously Obsessed is living it up on vacation and asked me to share with all of you my favourite trip. After scrolling through my fabulously themed pins, head over to her blog to get a little taste of France. Plus, I'd love to hear any experiences or dreams of travelling to Europe.

Baroque Door


Notre Dame


Theatre of Queen Marie Antoinette


Sacré Coeur Basilica


Paris au Printemps


Via


Bonne Journée!


Pin It

1 comment:

Johlet said...

We just arrived back from Paris today! It was a dream come true! And so beautiful!

johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com

xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...