Thursday 23 August 2012

Current Crush: Nautical Fashion

My Current Crush this week is continuing my nautical theme of the past few posts. I know this isn't anything new however I didn't wear anything nautically inspired this past weekend sailing and I thought this might open my eyes to what is out there. I don't tend to theme my outfits, however I do like to add a little flair with different details. Here are a few findings that I'm loving in the nautical theme. They can stand alone or be paired.



A little while back I found the cutest DIY Anchor Stamp Tank Top. I love the navy with a pop of turquoise!


 
Hope you're crushing too!
Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the nautical look. My favorite job from my teen years was when I worked at a nautical themed restaurant. The uniform had blue stripes on it and I little anchor earrings I used to wear.

Love the list!

LAEP 4100 said...

Love those flats...so cute!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love nautical everything - but the flats and that mani are my favorites! Have a great weekend!

Brooke Nicole said...

Loving that Tank top!! So cute! Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...