Tuesday 17 July 2012

Boursin Basil Rice

Fresh herbs have been growing in the garden and I've been modifying or planning my meals around what is becoming available. I love whipping up new creations infused with fresh herbs. Boursin produces soft cheese which is almost interchangeable with cream cheese. Actually, they've also developed a creamier and more spreadable version too. I needed a quick side dish and plain rice just wouldn't cut it. I decided to add the herbed cheese to my rice, so it would melt and coat the rice, and I tossed in some fresh basil to bring out the flavours. This basic rice dish is so creamy and flavourful, it's a perfect addition to any meal. I'd call this gourmet-made-easy


On their website they have a variety of recipes from Breakfast through to Dessert! They have appetizers listed from 10-20 minutes, or just add sour cream to make a veggie dip and your friends and kids will love you! I'm even going to see if they will add my recipe to their list.

Bon Appétit!
Pin It

1 comment:

Naptime Review said...

I love trying new products. Thanks. Also love to have you link up a review on Favorite Product Fridays.

Following you from GFC hop. Love for you to stop by and return the follow. Also hosting Like Me on Facebook now. Love to have you ;)

www.thenaptimereview.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...